Tips for Wildlife Viewing in Kanha
Watching wildlife is really a rewarding experience and can be challenging too when you get a close up view of the jungle beasts. Watching these creatures is exciting as well as quite riskier and thus it is always advised to accompany a guide or any expert with you.
Luckily, there are also some important tips for you that can help you to thaw into an exciting and closer wild life watching experiences.
- Pick perfect and comfortable clothing while moving around the jungle. It may be a head to toe camouflage attire but the material should be soft and comfortable for easy movement.
- Pay attention on your movement while watching wild animals. Your intentions should be to watch and appreciate their beauty but not to disturb them with your noisy activities.
- You must carry every important necessary item while making a jungle tour by keeping in mind to avoid any heavy luggage. Thus, be selective while picking your goods and make sure only the most important things should be with you to avoid congestion while touring.
- Be patient and flexible while noticing any species. It may take some time for you or if you want some photography you should avoid committing any kind of mistakes that can disturb those creatures.
- If you love photography, it is essential to respect your subject where you are focusing and should patiently observe its movements without disturbing it.
Tips for watching birds in jungle during wildlife tour:
- Keep your constant eye on the bird since it is the only creature that can suddenly get vanished from your sight anytime.
- Listen calmly the voice and song of any specified bird so to identify its species.
- Observe carefully to estimate the general size and shape so you can easily categorize it.
- Make a careful distinction of the color and pattern of the birds, their hood shape, the size and shape of their beaks and wings and of course if possible their flying style and movements.
- Check their feeding habits and their style of eating.
- Describe the habitat, region and climate where the birds can be commonly found.
- The most important thing is to record all these observations so that you can have the best documentation for studying birds.